The example answers to Worksheet 4 are included below. Please complete the worksheet and then check your answers. Students that correct their work will be given full points. Corrections should be done in red pen.
Keep in mind that the answers below are examples. You should compare your sentences to these, but should not use these sentences exactly. Turning in this work as your own counts as plagiarism, and you will be disciplined for cheating.
1. The divers went on an expedition to study marine life in the Caribbean.
2. They put on scuba gear to dive into the ocean.
3. By studying corals, they hoped to learn more about them.
4. Trained in undersea exploration, a marine biologist led the team.
5. The expedition was guided by experienced divers.
6. Coral, a living organism, is quite fragile.
7. Surrounded by multicolored fish, the coral looked spectacular.
8. The marine biologist was an expert at identifying various species.
9. The group discovered a stranded octopus on some rocks.
10. Undersea explorers help to increase knowledge of life under the sea.