By Monday, you are expected to complete a final draft of your satirical piece. It needs to be of the finest quality you can manage. This satirical piece must be one which provides a critique of some aspect of our society, although you can choose whether it is more horatian or juvenalian. Your final draft must:
- Include a title
- Have little to know errors in convention
- Be between 600-900 words (include word count!)
- Provide clear critique of an aspect of society
- Use at least 1 cumulative (loose) sentence for comedic effect (underline it!)
- Use multiple satirical techniques from page 226 of Springboard.