The editor is still responsible for improving the quality of the work done for your group, but this time they are not responsible for re-writing anything; they must give high-quality, constructive feedback. These drafts should come back covered in ink! The editor must print out each editorial in your group, and identify the following
- Mechanical and grammatical errors (mark them on the page, suggest corrections)
- Confusing sentences or phrases (mark in ink)
- At least three types of evidence present in the text (reference SB p 251-252) by noting each type in the margins. If there are not at least three, make suggestions in the margins on:
- Where evidence can be added
- What type of evidence should be used and where
- Why this type of evidence would be ideal.
****NOTE FOR EDITORS***
You will need two copies of each marked-up editorial, one for me and one for its original author!
I also advise you complete this assignment early so that the editors can begin revisions!!!